In this video, executive coach and accomplished facilitator Catherine Burdett discusses how leaders can support their employees’ resilience and offers these practical tips for fostering psychological safety on their teams.
- Be with your employees, wherever they are.?
- Accept that all of us are “in it together”, but in different ways and with different circumstances.
- Be willing to be vulnerable yourself.?
- Create psychological safety: allow people to be where they are without judgement.
- Offer ongoing encouragement and support: moderate expectations while still holding people accountable.?